2020 is going to be an incredible summer celebration. It will be our 50th anniversary for Indiana Black Expo and one of the best summer celebrations ever. To reserve your booth space for this event, and to reach our 200,000 attendees, please register as soon as possible using the form below.
Vendor & Exhibitor Applications for Summer Celebration 2020
EXHIBITION HALL BOOTH REGISTRATION
Small Businesses& Non-Profit Organizations: $525
(This is our early bird rate, which is in effect until 2/15/2020. After that date, the rate is $725)
Government & Education Organizations: $725
Corporate Organizations: $1,500
10’ x 15’ Booth: $200 (above standard rate)
Corner Booth: $100 (above standard rate)
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FAIR
For those only participating in the Employment Opportunity Fair – $700.00
For those exhibiting at both the Employment Opportunity Fair and the three day Exhibition Hall – $525.00
The Employment Opportunity Fair will be held Thursday, July 16, 2020 from 12pm – 5pm in the 500 Ballroom at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis. Purchase of EOF exhibit space includes (1) 8×10 draped exhibit space, (1) 8’ skirted table, an identification sign, (2) chairs, and (2) complimentary boxed lunches.
INDOOR FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
Apply to be a featured food vendor during Indiana Black Expo’s (IBE) 50th Annual Summer Celebration inside the Indiana Convention Center. Spaces are limited. All applicants MUST submit their application and menu with prices to email@example.com. Indiana Black Expo will select and notify food vendors by Friday, April 10, 2020. Due to booth space limitations, an effort to offer a variety of food items to attendees, and affordable food prices, Indiana Black Expo will be selective in approving food vendor applications. Food Vendors will be given a 20×20 booth space. Food Vendor Price is $1900. This application does not guarantee your participation in the Food Hall.
Food Booths: Corner (20’x20′) Price $2,000 I Standard (20’x20′) Price: $1,900
Deadlines anbd Regulations
- IBE will select and notify food vendors by Friday, April 10, 2020. Please read all Summer Celebration Rules & Regulations. DO NOT send payment prior to notification of your selection. Payment in the form of a money order, cash or a cashier’s check is due by May 31, 2020.
- All food vendors must submit to IBE the completed application and a list of food options that will be served in their booth with a price list. The food and price list must be approved by IBE.
- All Vendors will be required to offer $5 meal options for designated IBE volunteers and staff, paid to vendor by IBE.
- No propane gas is allowed.
- Food prices must be the SAME on event day as approved price list. Food prices must be listed and visible or exhibitor will be subject to eviction from the exhibit hall. Evicted food vendors can be permanently barred from future IBE events.
- Due to booth space limitations and IBE’s effort to offer a variety of food items to attendees, we will be selective in approving food vendor applications.
In the event that my company is selected to serve as a food vendor during Summer Celebration, I will abide by the rules and regulations stated above. IBE reserves the right to assign booth locations and accept or reject any application. This application is a bidding agreement and signifies my agreement to the above rules and regulations. The full TErms and Conditions can be viewed below. Please print a copy for your records.