To ensure that the Indiana Black Expo, Inc. (IBE) Youth Leadership Summit (YLS) is a positive and enjoyable growth experience for all attendees, it is necessary to establish and enforce the highest standards of positive behavior:
- All delegates and chaperones must attend all general sessions and seminars.
- Delegates must be in the hotel and in their rooms by curfew unless the IBE Youth Leadership Summit Planning Committee announces a change in schedule.
- Co-ed visitation in rooms is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All delegates and chaperones are prohibited from using alcohol, tobacco products, or drugs.
- Delegates and chaperones must show courtesy and respect for others at all times. Fighting, gender harassment, sexual misconduct, or the use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- Delegates must maintain a reasonable and moderate noise level at all times.
- Delegates must dress appropriately at all times. Shirts will be provided to wear on Saturday
- To aid in identification, all delegates and chaperones must wear name tags at all times. In addition, IBE Youth Leadership Summit t-shirts are to be worn at all times.
- Delegates and their parents are responsible for any expenses that arise as a result of damages to hotel property