Help build a stronger community with your contribution – Give with Confidence! IBE is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible. Donations help fund IBE programs all year long that are core to our charitable mission – to serve as an effective voice and vehicle for the social and economic advancement of youth and families in Indiana.
Support the Mission of Indiana Black Expo
Mission Based Support
Help support the mission of Indiana Black Expo – A voice and vehicle for social and economic advancement.
Support Indiana Black Expo as we work to ensure Teachers are prepared to educate our children.
Performing Arts Academy
Support our students that have a passion for the arts while we lend educational wrap-around services to help them succeed.
IBE Scholarship Fund
How to Donate to Indiana Black Expo
- Donating online is quick, easy, and secure (hyperlink the cash donate page mentioned above without the Giving Tuesday logo)
- By Mail: Indiana Black Expo, Inc., 601 N Shortridge Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- By Phone: 317-925-2702
Set-up a recurring gift online. Choose monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual installment contributions.
Donate your Honoria received from professional services or organizations to IBE and avoid unwanted taxable income. Donations must made out to IBE.
Matching gifts benefits can double, sometimes triple, the impact of your gift. If your employer offers matching gifts, request a matching gift form, which is often available through your company’s human resources department.
The Indiana Black Expo Headquarters is designed to expand programming for youth and families, while also serving as a connector for the community. Call us today to discuss your naming rights interests and recognition.
- IBE Auditorium Building
- Event Hall
- Performing Arts Academy
- Community Hub
- Other Spaces (Main Lobby, Courtyard)
- Plaque inside Lobby
- Make an estate or planned gift. Many IBE supporters have demonstrated their commitment to the future education, economic equity, health equity and justice and community empowerment for the African American Community.
- A well-thought-out planned gift can bring significant benefits to you as well as give you the opportunity to give back to the community. Through a planned gift, you also may be able to make a much larger gift than you thought possible.
- Options for consideration are:
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
- Charitable lead trusts
- Life insurance policies (whole or term)
- IRA beneficiary designation
What to Give
A gift of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift. All cash donations receive a charitable tax deduction and an annual tax statement upon request.
Some retirement assets require distribution when you reach the age of 70 ½. Contributing those assets to IBE can reduce your taxable income.
Donating securities, such as stocks or bonds, is a tax efficient method of giving. Gifts of appreciated securities can reduce or avoid capital gains tax. (Broker authorization form is available by request)
A donation of property can make a great gift. If you own appreciated property, you can avoid paying capital gains tax by donating it to IBE.
Department of Fund Development
Please notify IBE in advance of any wire or stock transfers so that we can provide the appropriate acknowledgement. For our electronic transfer information, please reach out today and provide the anticipated amount of your donation.
Reach out to Katrina Owens, Vice President of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your gift questions and requests at 317-925-2702 or email@example.com and plan your legacy with IBE today.
Help build our community with your contribution – IBE received three stars from Charity Navigator and has been awarded a “Give with Confidence!” rating.
IBE is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible. Donations help fund IBE programs all year long that are core to our charitable mission – to serve as an effective voice and vehicle for the social and economic advancement of youth and families in Indiana.