Small businesses form the heart of our communities, offer local employment, and contribute to well being. They must thrive and grow to close the wealth gap that exists in our country. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Indiana Economic Development Corporation and Indiana Small Business Development Center to create a webinar series specifically for minority business owners. Topics will include starting a business, business operations, financial health, marketing, developing banking relationships, and succeeding in the post COVID-19 world. We will feature minority business owners who will share their experiences and suggestions for success through panel discussions and Q&A sessions. Whether your business is up and running or you are just ready to get started, this series will help you achieve your goals.
Minority Small Business Series
presented by KeyBank
Upping Your Digital Game to Combat COVID-19
September 24th, 12pm-2pm
Our next Minority Small Business Webinar will address how small companies can create, maintain, and effectively use their digital presence to spread the word about their goods and services in the midst of COVID-19.
Important Small Business Resources:
Small Business Restart Fund
Gov. Holcomb approved $30 million in federal funding made available through the CARES Act to small business restart grants, helping accelerate the speed of economic recovery.
Learn more here >
Indiana Small Business Development Center
One-on-one consulting, strategic planning, market research reports, and loan assistance are a few services the Indiana SBDC offers at no cost to clients. Learn more here >
COVID Recovery Resources
No matter what your situation as a consequence of COVID-19, the State of Indiana has assembled a set of resources to help you move forward. Get additional state-wide resources here >
Upcoming Series Topics:
- How to Do Business During COVID-19
- PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Procurement and New Business Opportunities
- Legal Issues for Small & Emerging Businesses
- The ABCs of Starting Your Own Business
- Business Formation
- Establishing Your Business Credit
- The Advantages of Becoming a Certified Minority-Owned Business
- Marketing & Sales Through Social Media
- How to Access to Capital and Secure Loans
- Financial Literacy and Cash Management
- Increasing Your Capacity and Opportunities Through Partnerships
- How to Secure Business from Private and Public Sectors
- CEO Roundtable Focusing on the Needs of Minority Businesses
Sign Up for Series Updates
Get email notifications as webinar details and schedules become available.