Small businesses form the heart of our communities, offer local employment, and contribute to well-being. They must thrive and grow to close the wealth gap that exists in our country. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Indiana Small Business Development Center to create a webinar series specifically for minority business owners. Topics will include starting a business, business operations, financial health, marketing, developing banking relationships, and succeeding in the post-COVID-19 world. We will feature minority business owners who will share their experiences and suggestions for success through panel discussions and Q&A sessions. Whether your business is up and running or you are just ready to get started, this series will help you achieve your goals.
Minority Small Business Series
presented by KeyBank
Useful Webinars For
Minority Small Businesses
Indiana Black Expo is committed to providing minority-owned small businesses with the tools and assistance they deserve to grow and prosper. Starting in 2020 we regularly produced webinars focused on topics that matter to our business owners. The response was fantastic and we are continuing this series throughout 2021 with the sponsorship of our partner at KeyBank.
If you want to know more and be included in invitations for future events simply fill out the form below.
Important Small Business Resources:
Small Business Restart Fund
Gov. Holcomb approved $30 million in federal funding made available through the CARES Act to small business restart grants, helping accelerate the speed of economic recovery.
Learn more here >
Indiana Small Business Development Center
One-on-one consulting, strategic planning, market research reports, and loan assistance are a few services the Indiana SBDC offers at no cost to clients. Learn more here >
COVID Recovery Resources
No matter what your situation as a consequence of COVID-19, the State of Indiana has assembled a set of resources to help you move forward. Get additional state-wide resources here >
Upcoming Series Topics:
- How to Do Business During COVID-19
- PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Procurement and New Business Opportunities
- Legal Issues for Small & Emerging Businesses
- The ABCs of Starting Your Own Business
- Business Formation
- Establishing Your Business Credit
- The Advantages of Becoming a Certified Minority-Owned Business
- Marketing & Sales Through Social Media
- How to Access to Capital and Secure Loans
- Financial Literacy and Cash Management
- Increasing Your Capacity and Opportunities Through Partnerships
- How to Secure Business from Private and Public Sectors
- CEO Roundtable Focusing on the Needs of Minority Businesses
Sign Up for Series Updates
Get email notifications as webinar details and schedules become available.